“Teplo’obmen” LLC was established in Sevastopol in January 1993 by engineers who had wide experience of creating
During these years we have also developed and proposed a number of new solutions in the field of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Among them is our
The main activities of our company are focused on innovative developments in the field of energy saving technologies. Our products have become
• in 2005 “Teplo’obmen” LLC became the winner of the All-Ukrainian competition for the award of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for enterprises with innovative activities
• in 2006 - the winner of the All-Ukrainian Innovation Contest held by the magazine «Expert Ukraine»
• in 2007 - the finalist of the All-Russian Construction Innovation Contest «Russian House of the Future»
• in 2011 the company was ranked second in the Competition of Energy-Saving Technologies and Equipment held by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce.
• in 2014, our company became a finalist of the All-Russian competition held by the Russian Agency for Strategic Initiatives.
• in 2015, our company became a laureate of the contest “Energy-efficient equipment and technologies” in Tatarstan.
• in 2016, our company became a winner of the contest “Innovative solutions in energy saving” held in St. Petersburg.
Nowadays “Teplo’obmen” is well-known in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus. We have also delivered our heat exchangers to the customers in CIS and EU. We are working on development of contacts with our customers – a branch of “Teplo’obmen” was established in St. Petersburg in 2001. We have partners and dealers in many regions of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.
At the moment our company has about 50 employees and approximately 25% of our staff are degreed engineers, technologists and economists. The head of the company is honorary member of the Union of Power Engineers of the North-West of Russia, Prof., Dr. Vitaliy Baron